Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Flying Back Home Like A G6

When you were young, you thought love is nothing but be together with the one you love. S/He's not even your family, maybe your neighbour, your classmate, but all you felt was happiness when s/he's around you. Simplest love in purest form.

They said, 'Kitchen is the heart of the home'. For me, yea it does. Where the delicious homemade dishes come from, where we gather in the morning for coffee and tea, where we sit after dinner for fresh orange juice made by my mom. This pic kinda reminds me of all these, which makes me homesick even more.

 Life is a series of give and take. Try to be the giver, by the time you give out what you can make, you reach for the happiness others can't quite understand. You have to experience this by your own. I think this same thing works in relationships too, give and take from both people, not one giving and the other taking. 

Especially to those who used to receive kindness from others. Time to change your perspective. Give thanks and take nothing for granted.


 I had a color plate like this. Like those used by pro artists. I used to love it so much because whatever color I wanted, I could find it in this plate. I actually 'inherited' the plate from my elder sis, she was so PRO in drawing coloring. Notice the 'was'. Haha!! Until quite lately, I asked my mom where's this plate, my mom said like matter-of-factly, 'I threw it away already, together with all the brushes'. I yelled at her, literally, 'HOW COULD YOU!'. Haha.

I should have predicted all these. My mom ever threw like over 50 trophies of ours (siblings') when we moved to our new house, I was 7 that time. She just ain't like those moms who will show off their kids achievements, or be proud by displaying them. Basically, you can't find any trophy, prize, cup in my house now.

So it's okay, just a color plate. Though I hardly get one by now, with every color in it. Looking at this pic brings back so many memories.


Kinda sinking into deep-thought mood every time I browse through my Google Reader. Good pics never fail to make me think deeper.

Super creative!! I see park, dance floor, classroom, bedroom, studio, bar, etc. etc..
I realize it's been quite some time I didn't practice for new songs. Hmm....

exciting festival is coming! This cutie pair is far beyond cute!

So it's now my lovely December... :)

I've done two papers so far and feeling like a G6. (whenever I say/think about like a G6 I think of my best friend! u-know-how-u-are!) Though I have 4 papers next but I'm going back home! BIG yahoooo!! It's TOMORROW!! YAYYYYYYYY!!

ehmm.... Yea I'm bad student, gonna skip 3 hours lectures fallen on Thursday and Friday respectively. But who cares? I haven't seen my parents for over one month? 6 weeks to be exact. I miss them so much!!! *I'm such a mommy baba girl*

Had quite a fabulous weekend 
 Went to pool twice. and think I can do better. Haha!
right after my paper at Friday night. 

Pua dapao this! Putu Piring!! Ohmiigod my favourite!!!!!!
@ Jalan Tengkera.

Saturday night @ Harvest Spot. The portion is no joke. The guys' hard work in gym all gone.

Took this on Monday morning, right after my paper at 8am. Thank God. 
Beautiful day, beautiful kickstart of the week.

The tree right in front of my balcony, blossoming with A LOT of yellow flowers.

Had this as my dinner just now. Been craving this since last week.
Tandoori chicken @ Pak Putra, Kota Laksamana

together with these 3 fellas. Hahahahaha I did sell you guys out!XD

until few days back only I realized Instagram actually has a page now. This is mine! http://instagram.com/szee3 :)
Follow @ szee3

This fella is beyond fierce. She's so scary sometimes I'd afraid of her wtf. Haha nahhh just kidding. But she has a super bad temper. Comparable with my elder sis. Beware! She bites!!XD I realize 3 of us are so so so damn alike! The way we talk, think, act. O_O!


Just in case my family(?) misses me. So here's it. Once for all. HAHA!!
okay now I know why you guys have mistaken me as christian. I guess 99% of you thought of that because of the cross I'm wearing. That's actually a gift I received for over 7 years, it's kinda precious and special to me so I treasure it a lot. Wearing it doesn't mean I'm a Christian. I believe in God, but still, my family religion is Taoism. 我家拜观音 哈哈 :)


Sometimes I think that, I love mysteries so much that I become one.


Maybe it's not always about trying to fix something broken. Maybe it's about starting over and creating something better. -self remind


T.O.M.O.R.R.O.W.

love,
Ee

1 comment:

heee said...

有拜有保佑叻! :-)