Friday, December 7, 2012

明明就 | Jay Chou 周杰伦 | Piano Cover

FYI, I'm home!!!!!!!

Baba isn't feeling well recently and slims down a lot. :'( Gotta feed him with anything possible during these few days at home hehe. Baba I miss your beer belly lar!!

"A simple act can touch many hearts", loving this pic so much! It's an advert I found in #TheStar.

Seriously, the world needs more love as the society's values are deteriorating. After so many natural disasters and terrorist operations happened around the world, don't you feel thankful for living in Malaysia? Sometimes, reading the domestic news makes me losing faith in humanity. Please #lovelife.


Routines at home- 
Chit-chatting with mom about everything in Malacca, reading papers every morning, playing piano every noon until evening, again repeat the chit-chat routine at night after dinner. I haven't seen elder sis until today. She's just too busy with her work, the authentic workaholic - -". 


I was just too free at home, wishing to do nothing but slacking. So see what I did...

drawing.....using iPad - -" *Thanks to mom, she threw all the water colors, brushes, crayons, color pencils away I left nothing but blank drawing paper.*
and if you followed my Instagram you should know this, I asked my dad,
"Baba is this boy or girl?"

"....ahGua......"

being trolled by my dad.

I'm pretty sure I'm the most boring kind of person. I drew this....
My mom actually gave me ideas- -"""
HAHAHA!!! to be continued. LOL!!

felt so loved when you got someone to cook for you, not your mother, but your bestfriendforever! Okay I know we are more like brother and sister and my mom is like your mom and my sisters are like your sisters, but still, thanks for not only making spaghetti for me, but my family. and I haven't seen you in months! Later today? Tomorrow?? ;)

Problem without a printer at home.


Thanks for the love towards my last piano cover *(You Exist in My Song, click here)*, here comes the latest cover of mine! HOHO! I practiced (like finally after one month plus) for hours to this latest song by Jay Chou. I'm pretty sure I recorded over 30 times for this cover. Getting frustrated as I always messed up the same part, repeating over the same mistakes. Hate it. :/

and finally........
Tadaaaa! 明明就 by Jay Chou周杰伦
*If you listen carefully, the mistake is still there FML!! Since it's a tiny one so I give up, this is it! Record no more! Haha*

I guess this is the first new song I covered within 1 week of its release date. I personally prefer this than 红尘客栈. Hope you like it too. :)


Basically, this post is all about the new cover, and...... nothing more. I'm still happy and contented. Being together with family means everything.


Guess I'll stop here. It's mommy cook dinner time! :)



Through the years, our knowledge shifts our perspectives and as we grow, courage filled our hearts to brave each new steps life takes us through. We become different people, we grew up.



xoxo
Ee

No comments: