Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Handmade Gifts

Do you believe this is the first time I spend my Christmas in Malacca? ;)

My family have a tradition of celebrating Christmas every year because Leejinee is a Santa babe. So glance back the blog history, I had...


and I'm not sure where the hell was my year 2009's entry. Anyways, here comes the year 2012!!
Finally I'm able to celebrate with my friends in Malacca because leejin's here this year as well! :))

I love Christmas so much but I didn't make some efforts to delight the people around me to feel so, and this year I decided to make something to spread the joy.

So you probably know that I was up to something since previous two weeks.
and it's done this morning! Had a hard time in doing all these alone yet feeling so much contented. 
Though it's just a small card, but it contains loads of my sincerity and love kay? Hehe ;)


Some of you had already received this cards and I'm so happy to see the surprising faces and reactions you gave me. Merry Christmas friends!

My messy desk during these two days especially. 

Some random photos of how it's done ;)








Calendar done

snowflakes cutting. (1st batch)
Google for the tutorial it's really easy to learn and most importantly it's fun and the outcome is so nice!

(2nd batch)

buey-paisehly ask, do you think it's getting nicer? HAHA i personally like the bottom row 2nd one very much. 

glittering the cover with gold and silver shinning powder...

there are few versions and the ones I gave out to my coursemates have a written short message in each.

tied with ribbon

and.....
tadaaa! Completed version, like finally.... 

50+ sets done in two weeks! I feel awesome, I feel so much happiness :)

For those who haven't got this card, I'm sorry I can't make in time. Promise 'll send to u very soon!


Dumping the leftover into the dustbin, let the bygones be bygones! 
It's Christmas! and New year is around the corner!


I'll be going out to celebrate for Christmas in another ten minutes! So very excited not to mention the countdown for it's arrival! But truly, Malacca's traffic is tragic now. UGH still don't know where we're heading to. 

May you have a really really joyful Christmas!


yours truly with love,
Ee

2 comments:

ewen said...

SUPER CHIO!!!!
*Clap clap*
Next year can I buy the cards from you? haha

Ee said...

Dear Ewen,
hahaha THANKS!! nope sincerity can't be bought! LOL but if i do it again next year, i'll send u one!! <3