Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Eve @ Moonlight CakeHouse

Suppose I post this entry on christmas but ended up I couldn't make it. So delay until NOW. Me and my family went to Moonlight Cake House for celebrating our christmas eve. Where's it located? DaDang!! At Taman Gaya, just behind Tea Garden. *so-called古文茶*

Moonlight Cake House..

Okay. My christmas this year was very simple yet heart warming. Maybe together with my beloved dearest family, merry mood had been going after me.

Leejin with her chichken chop.

Here's what we ordered.

Spaghetti which I already forgot it's name. Lamb chop. Christmas set with special Hawaii sause and Santa Claus as well.^^ Everyone could finish all and it's portion was quite big. Now you guys should know why I have such BIG appetite. This is so-called 'inheritance'!!!! HAHAHA... Don't play play! Biology noun man!! XD

Yeah! My spaghetti! Yummy...

And we were there to celebrate my little sis's birthday. She is a christmas baby indeed. Oh pity Santa Claus! Leejin so cruel one. XD

As there is so-called cake house, it sold many type of cakes!! *slurping*

Here's the cake for her. Pretty cool man! Made up of different slice of cakes. VERY YUMMY!!! *drooling*

Her face didn't looks like love this cake much huh?? But she really enjoyed with it!


And here's some random shoots.





I had a wonderful christmas eve with my family and I did enjoy it much!! And thanks LeeDa for treating us this luxury and generous dinner.^^



I had a christmas gift? I think so, from my very closed friend. But don't know why I feel uneasy with it. Maybe because of the stories behind? Whatever, I still much appreciated with it. And I recieved a message just now. Hmm... What's that feeling? Hard to mention out. Just very simple sentences and words but it does really melted my heart. Thanks a lot guy. And take care.


Now is 3.25am. Omg the time for me to go bed was getting late. AND my dad is sitting behind me now!!! Yes no doubt, he had no choice with me but I'm still typing the keyboard. Good night then. XD

No comments: