Friday, December 12, 2008

WildChild, CS Cathay.

Last Friday went CS together with my little sis, LeeJin. Purposely for movie and Popular bookfair. Plus, I did really pity her for staying home all the time during her school holidays. She really bored until did something I can't expect. For example, she can only lie on sofa for the whole day and just sms with her so-called friends. What a poor thing.


WildChild. A nice movie. And the heroine in this film was definitely a pretty.


My little sis and I.


This was what I bought. I wondered why I could spend so much that day.



I was spending too much in these few days. I'm broke enough!! By the way, I just can't stop myself from getting out such gathering with my dearest. What a contradiction. XD


It was so late already. Night ya.


Coming post is, outing with my nearest dearest babies.

No comments: