Thursday, December 25, 2008

Long-lost Friends @ Neway


Went out with my long-lost friends last Sunday. They didn't change much, and their looks still the same. While my didi, XiaoLi, I used to refer him that, doesn't looks like the person I met before. Because he had a HUGE changed!!! Became lengzai and much more taller than me!!!! And I also realised that he a bit looks like foreigner! Omg finally I met a shuaige in these few days! *Cause I keep nagging to my friends that lengzai have been extinct! Haha*

Okay back to topic XD. We decided to sing k at Neway. Well, I think I've to tell you guys that don't intend to sing k at Neway on Sunday!! Is that Neway famous with its outrageous price? Haha. We very surprised with the bill because the total tagged there was pretty high. Anyway, I had a great time and fun with my lovely friends, though the atmosphere was quite awkward and out of place at first. So, it's worth! Haha...

Most of them still need to attend to school next year. Aiyo, I realised that I'm old people among of them. Poor thing! I'm not feeling quite well loh!! Pity me. Another story here, most of them dyed their hair as they're still a student passing their holiday! But my hair still black in colour!! Omg I'm going to lose a student huh? Hahaha...


Okay lah. Stop this entry here. Meet with you all next time ya!!

No comments: