Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas


There has been something keep on changing me to another personality. What I mean was something emotionality, something that I couldn't explain with. I could slowly feel that I'm not the previous SzeEe but keep on changing to another person. This change has been obviously showing itself especially in front of my best friends. I think that is because all of them knew me very well and I'm really sorry that I couldn't enter the atmosphere when you girls were on chatting. I was becoming quiet and more emotional, low spirit as well I think.

Anyway, I hope that's only a transition period for me during this holiday. My dearest haven't been getting used with my characteristic now. And the most important thing is they don't willing to accept this change on me. Haha.

Now is 2.25am at Christmas. Wishing my loved ones has a merry heart goes all the way in year 2009!! My love will always accompany you all. Merry Christmas!!


Time to sleep.
Good night... xoxo

1 comment:

Evebi said...

ya lo..ya lo..really not used to it lah!!!
i want my noisy+crazy+silly ee back...
i dun wan always i act n then nobody accompany me..
so lo..pls change back to normal~~