Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love Power?


The days without friends and school life are really annoyed me much. I can't wait for the coming events and outings!! Come, come, come... I don't want to stay at home!! Moss grows onto me later then. Haha... The holiday was just starting though. Pity me.

This entry is just simply about my current life here. No fun, no friends, no surprise. Awful bore you know?! The other way round, I'm much obliged to my family for bringing me many funny moments during the time at home. Especially my mummy and DaJie, they have much sense of humor you know?
Don't play play... They are 'old people' though. Hahaha...

My little sis, LeeJin is going to celebrate her birthday. She is Christmas baby!! The main point is, I still haven't get her even a single sen as present! Omg I'm going to broke already. She wants Converse shoes as her birthday present some more, AND I already promised her I'll try my best to get her THAT. Oh, I really regret it!!


You know what? Family is the sweetest person in the world that no one can be replaced.



Ton of words XD. Somehow blogging has been one of my own way and so-called indulgence to kill the leisure time. Is it a good hobby? =)



Yeah......... Movie and 'chiong' k with my long-lost friends later then. Wahahahaha.

No comments: