Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Holiday!!!



Sorry for the hiatus. Hehe!! Things have been busy during the past few days, busy here stands for having fun of course! which actually means I truly aware of the start of my holiday!!


The whole exam period, means 3 weeks including study week, I couldn't have a proper sleep!! Weeks with sleepless nightss and stressed out brain and pounding heart! I'm so glad everything's over! This gonna be my pressure free super long holiday till mid october!!

I've been set free once the examiner announced 'you are free to leave the room now'!! The last paper ended at 4.30pm on Thursday and I couldn't wait even a minute to meet my love, to hang out with friends, to do everything I always wanted to do during that 3 killing weeks.


and I'm home now!


happy holiday people!! =)


xoxo
Ee

No comments: