Monday, August 30, 2010

L.I.F.E

I'm addicted to this song!! I can't stop myself playing it over and over again. I even downloaded this video clip and converted it to mp3 format. So that I can transfer it into my phone. I'm with this song these two days. I feel with the rhythm and melody so much. And this girl played it so well so passion!! She made this song full with feelings and thoughts as if it has spirit and wasn't just a song that simple.


This is how I spent my holiday


Listening to the only song in the playlist repeatedly


wind blew through the opened window

I was lying on bed reading novel

it's until chapter 21. Quite a fast proceed.



thinking of the past conversation

Couldn't help but my eyelids got heavier and I fell into dreamland


Woke up lazily at 7pm.


Looked out the window and saw a beautiful sunset glow


faster walked onto balcony and captured this

you know, sunset won't wait you even a second
it's pink color!! How brilliant



life's simple and easy
and mine is returned



how bout yours??



with lotsa missing thoughts,
SzeEe

No comments: