Sunday, January 16, 2011

Can't Wait


Pressie is waiting to be given out!!! LOL!!
'She' is waiting for the right one to pick her up!! XD


I'm supposed to rush for my computer assignment together with my friends. But I AM actually blogging right now. LOL!!! What a great atmosphere here. Love doing things in this way. Lotsa laughter and chitchat.

I'm NOT a good team mate. XDDD


My house is under a great transformation but not renovation. Both my sisters said they gonna make me stun and I'll definitely love it. Alright I don't know whether it's real or they just simply bluffed me! But I guess the only way to make me stun is to change my current piano to a GRAND PIANO lol!!!! *piak piak stop dreaming girl~~* Can't wait to back to my house!!

alright. Back to assignment. I'll try my best to look through the code. *Perhaps*


Lalala~~~


x

No comments: