Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We Called Best Friend


I'm sorry to hear that news from you. When you phoned me over last night, I somehow felt very guilty for not being there, listening to you. During the period when I was so damn upset, you were there for me. But for now, *and maybe, it has been quite a long time* I don't really put much concern on you. I feel so ashamed of myself. When the time comes, I'll definitely call you out for a catch-up!


that's the thing about destiny, in stead of too many choices, you suddenly have none.

Yours truly,
Ee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lee er,
last time at your home i just roughly go through this blog..
Now only read deeply what u wrote ...
Anyway, dun feel ashamed la..
Even though u are not beside with me but i can read your mind about your concern from your sound la...
must be happy!!!!hahaha u are forever and ever of my support!!!!hehe!!

when we meet something tragic sure we need the mentally support,but it doesn't mean that we must beside of each other ya!!!we can show our concern by the other way de la...the only important thing is we will share it with each other la...remember the sharing is NOT ONLY for the JOY ya!!!SO,that's why we called BEST FRIEND!!!!
(i wrote so many touched words ...i wan "cry" liao la!!hahaha..sure u know who am i!!hehe)

Ee said...

baka u!!! post like this, even i'm stranger i also knw who u are la!! =.="""
i knw wat u mean la. blek