Sunday, January 2, 2011

Year 2010 To Year 2011


People!! How was your New Year eve?? Mine was a splendid one I would say. Celebrated with my babes and buddies. Frankly, I kinda miss the moment we used to tease each other, and yesterday was the first time after so long I felt so comfortable chatting with all of them. Really!! I felt so happy and joyful while counting down with all of them.


We went to Sutera Mall to count down to our brand new year. Joining the crowd to shout '10....9....8..... 3.....2....1!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!' Then we saw the fireworks starred in the black sky. The first thought came out in my mind was 'WOAH!! I've never seen such a BIG REAL BEAUTIFUL fireworks in my whole life!', secondly, 'GAH!!! How nice if my bf was seeing this with me', thirdly, 'damn the tree, can I just chop it down??' LOL!!

Imagine if the view wasn't blocked by the damn tree!! XD

my dear good friends =)


An end brings a new beginning. Let's rock this year!!


love,
Ee

2 comments:

ymay said...

the fireworks is soo nice!!!!

Ee said...

yea did u see it with ur real eyes??XD