Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mr Crocodile's BDAY

Wings Cafe was the place. Mr Crocodile and his lovely girlfriend Ms Erica were the main cast accompanied by a bunch of noisy silly funny people. A super advance celebration for the birthday boy. His birthday is actually 27th January, but most of us will be going back to our hometown to celebrate CNY, that's why, we made a very impromptu celebration for him!

Taaadaaaaaaa!!
Banana Choc from Secret Recipe. It's way too heavy for 8 of us to finish up the whole 2kg cake!! gahhhhhh!! I don't even dare to imagine how much weight I've gained. FML =(
The love birds. =)
And, our XMAS gifts exchange session could be held, eventually. This is what I got. From Ms Winnie Ho.
I love it!!! It's a schedule planner. I will keep it nicely instead of using it. You know why. I'll show you my collection in some time.


Last but not least, Mr NG, wish you happy 20th birthday in advance!!All the best in everything and stay sweet with 'our' girl!! Do enjoy ur 2-x life LOL!!


PS:: I wish I'm forever 19! HAHAHA


x

No comments: