Sunday, January 2, 2011

Thamara Cafe @ Bukit Indah JB

I LOVE exploring cafe, new places with nice food served, or simply for their cozy ambiance. Today, I went to a cafe which located at Bukit Indah. I found out this cafe from a blogger, who gave a highly thumb-up for them. PLUS I was tempted by the food pics. HEHE

yeap, together with my bff, Ms Lo!
We bought the couple sweater!! Lovin it!

I was not convinced at first when I saw the outlook. It's like a total MAMAK style cafe which served Indian and Western cuisine.

I don't cheat. Get me?? Like, 'HUH?? Chicken chop or pasta in Mamak??' But yea, they really do.
Guess it's mostly because of the green and yellow furnished.
anyways, food is the highlight!!!
while waiting for the food served. We had a lot of topics to talk/discuss/gossip about!!!! I just feel like we've had not enough time for EVERY outing!! Somebody tell me why??
alright, we don't! =) and finally, the foods come!!
Mine, Black pepper chicken chop. Love everything!! the thick black pepper sauce, the lettuce salad with special made thousand island dressing *i just simply fake it because I found it's different from other thousand island dressing XDD* the fat fries and last but not least, the very succulent chop!! rated 5.5/5!! LOL!!
I'm sorry for my low photographing skill. Fish and chips this is. LOL!! which is highly recommended by Ms Lo as well!!! 5.3/5! XDD

we ended the satisfying meal with...

the thamara special choc cake, this is just an average. But the choc is very thick!
American style new york cheese with strawberry syrup. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!! For those cheesecake lovers, this is a must-try! It melts instantly when you first putting it into your mouth.


I saved the best for last, it costs only RM34 for what we'd ordered: chicken chop, fish&chips, 2 cakes, and 2 teh iced!!! We spent only 17bucks each person and leaving the cafe with our stomach nearly bursting! ohya, another point to highlight, they provide a fine customer service too!!! =))

Thamara Cafe
14, Jalan Indah 16/7,
Taman Bukit Indah, JB.
Business hour: 11am - 10pm (close on Monday)


located same row with 海湾活海鲜. You can easily spot the eye-catching shop sign! If you happen around there, do give it a try.

PS:: I'm forever 19!!! HAHAHAHA

love,
Ee

No comments: