Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Pathetic True Story


Things haven't been easy. Assignment is the only concern. Last-minute is always my style. Hehe!! Anyways, I left the killing ones behind and there's no much I can do so far. Bless me, can hand it up on time. =]

Final exam has been scheduled on sixth day of CNY. Like seriously, it's our Chinese New Year weii! What's the best part?? Every day6 of CNY my parents will throw a party at our house. Relatives and friends will all come and have fun! Liquor, foods, card games, chatting, photo taking, bla bla bla. and I can't join my family this year!! I feel like wanna set MMU on fire whenever I think about this. GAHHHHHH!!! How do I concentrate on my studies? I have to come back to Malacca on 3rd or 4th day of CNY. PATHETIC SHITS!!!

I was so stressed during the past few days. People couldn't see it through but I'm glad you did. Thanks my dear.


I'm pretty optimistic I'd say.


I love raining days. For once I hope there's someone out there would have some ideas to invent a portable piano with affordable price. I should learn guitar or violin since I was little. So that I can bring it anywhere. =(


craving for a cup of hot chocolate instead of coffee, actually.


for the brighter future, as well as a brighter smile. I'll work harder. And thanks for being there, you're my savior!


x

1 comment:

ewen said...

Oh pity girl~just set the MMU admin office on fire~so they burn the exam papers~haha~
Always look on the bright side of life~This CNY seems most ppl not having great fun for the so short holiday~So lets wish the next one will be Awesome~
After the hardship~the sunshine waiting for us XD
All the best sweetheart~XD