Saturday, January 15, 2011

La Vie Cafe @ Taman Gaya

I'm sorry for the hiatus!! though it's now still the critical period, but I guess I'm allowed to do some updates. Longing for the food post?? or you're starving right now *like I do*? I'm gonna tempting you with all the yummilicious food pics. XDD

For further details, please look at HERE. I'd posted my first visit to La Vie cafe *located same row with Old Town Taman Gaya* on July last year. This is my second visit *and my elder sis n-th time visit* even though it's located far away from our house. Guess you know what I mean?

Hot choc with marshmallow dipping into it. Nomsss
special pink sauce spaghetti with German sausages.
I'd forgotten it's name. Anyway, if you liked vinegary taste, you'll definitely fond to it. Taste really nice!!!
and the double layer Hawaii pizza. Hmm... nothing special.
I save the best at last!! here comes the dessert!!!! I bet girls usually like dessert and sweet stuffs *not only referring to food*? La Vie Cafe won't let you down, 101%!
Mousse cake of the day
Panna Cotta!
Vanilla creme brulee
convincing enough through the pics??? I bet they do.


awww!! I super love their desserts omg. Like I couldn't find desserts as such * French style?* in Cafes around my area *Sutera Utama, Nusa Bestari, Bkt Indah*. If you happened around Taman Gaya, don't hesitate to give La Vie Cafe a try. =)

BTW, we were there on 26th December. Thanks to my DaJie who brought her lovely sisters out for lunch. She's going to HK on coming Thursday. Envy MAX! I believe she will bring her sisters presentssssssss! LOL!!! *I know you're reading!! lol* Do take care my dear, it's now winter in HK. Have a safe and pleasant journey ya!!

'll be going back home next week! YES!!!! At the same time, it actually means I have to start preparing for final. FML.




and I found something which is really interesting and I was nodding my head while reading it.

'Every woman is wrong until she cries, and then she is right, instantly.'

LOL!!! how cool isn't it?? what do you think?? XDD


xoxo

Ee

No comments: