Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Loyal Supporter

Did I mention I went to CyberJaya for a banquet? To support our man-

Tadaaaaaa~

Together with my RD Gang and Siao Gang.

Right before the banquet started. Pardon me to bring you to the girls' room.
Present to you the girls' dolling-up process. I should show you the cosmetic products. From brands to brands, various types with various tone colors. LOL
the dolled up ladies
beauty pageant?? *buey pai seh~~lol*
we poser!! HOHOHO
See those make-up remover?? We removed our mask off! XDD

PS: it wasn't an upsidedown transformation. Meaning that we all look pretty enough even we don't apply cosmetic on our faces. LOL!!! *another buey pai seh line~~*

last but not least
Thanks for viewing! HAHA



Stay tuned for our 2nd day? =))



PS:: I wonder how come I got so many foreign visitors nowadays?? Besides USA, UK, Germany, Thailand such well-known ones, many of them were from some other countries which I couldn't recognize their national flags @@ aiseh, a bit regret I didn't add a flag counter gadget last time. Else I guess I would have a collection. LOL

Happy Tuesday!!

Ee

No comments: