Saturday, January 29, 2011

Overindulged

Why yes, I'm seriously overindulged in JB!! I anyhow have studied ONE chapter of ONE subject. Over these 7 days, 168hours, 10080mins, 604800secs!!!!!!!! APPLAUSE!!!

Went out with my gang at the middle of the night. oh well, at 1130pm. Purposely went to Taman Sentosa just for sake of filling in their stomachs!! Look carefully, theirs!! not mine!! haha. I don't know why but I just didn't feel like eating. and DON'T ASK ME am I on diet. I AM certainly NOT!!! HAHAHAHA

I just don't want my post ended with no photos! HEHE

God has always been taking care of me. He knows I love raining days that's why, you see, keep raining these few days!! There's lot of places' residents are suffered from this kind of weather. I somehow miss the bright sunny day and smell, can you give it back to me??




I missed the day we laughed so hard till our stomachs so damn pain.


xoxo

Ee

No comments: