Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Canon in C (My Sassy Girl Version) | Piano Cover

An OST from a hit Korean romance comedy- My Sassy Girl a.k.a. 我的野蛮女友. Definitely not the Hollywood remake version, it sucks to core. I bet most of us know this movie, I watched it once but somehow I forgot the storyline.

It tells the story of a man's chance meeting with a drunk girl on the train which changes his life. It's ostensibly based on a true story posted on the internet in a series of blog posts.

The film was extremely successful in South Korea and was the highest grossing Korean comedy of all time. It became a mega blockbuster hit in the entire region of East Asia, to the point where it was drawing comparisons to Titanic. *Was that really so??@@"*

Sources from Wikipedia *Here*.


Canon in C (My Sassy Girl version). I got the piano sheet for like ages ago. Recorded it on a whim actually. Now, you have to mute the music player at the bottom *IF you aren't aware of the changes of my blog*, then, here you go! :)


This piece is really fun to play! *piano sheets*

The poster
May watch it again if I'm allowed to.


My hair's getting longer


xoxo
Ee

3 comments:

loo said...

sze ee, i love canon in c:) hope i can play it too haha^^

Ee said...

r u chioloo??u'r FAST!!! thx! got beginner version also! u can search for it de :) hope u can play it one day bah! hehe

loo said...

haha yaya i'm chiloloo:) i love canon in D too...haha okok!!!! hope so^^