Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Own-self Day | Life

and today is a random weekday, I have no class until 5pm, meaning that I got my OWN spare time to do my OWN things and figure out my OWN thoughts. Today is meant to be an own-self day.

Thinking quite a lot recently, maybe I have no better things to do. I thought of everything that happened, or might possibly happen to me last night. I didn't intend to, I was actually laying on my bed, covering blanket and there my mind slowly floating away.


People can't stop judging each other, comparing among themselves. Who's smarter, who's prettier, who's taller, who's skinnier.

Somebody are good at making people feel bad about themselves, trying to bring you down. But some of them are trying so hard to make things up, to make you feel alive again.

Sometimes, some people, I'd ask how you are, but I don't really care. This sounds offensive, but it's true.

Sometimes people ask 'are you okay?', they are just curious. Your 'I'm okay' is just bullshit.

Sometimes you say 'thanks for your concern,' but your mind is like 'kindly fuck off'.



Not everyone can embrace different ways of thinking. Not everyone can be considerate.

Few people do care, many of them just curious.

They know your name, they don't know your story.

They've heard what you've done, but not what you've been through.



In life you have to look at things in so many different views. Take good care of your image, but not pretending it's perfect. You may fake your emotions, but never fake your true feelings. Any difference? For me, yes.

So many beautiful things I'd always believed, suddenly become the ugly evil truths.

I'm numb. This is life.





But what's the best part? Life is always unexpected. Life's beautiful still, that it can embrace every ugly truth. I hope I can at least uphold this point. There are things we don't want to happen, but have to accept. Things we don't want to know, but have to learn.


I'm learning.........


Ee

1 comment:

tommychai67 said...

what's with the emo-ness? i thought you are the cheerful & happy-go-lucky kind of girl?
anyway, keep your chin up! :)