Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Update | Hi Monday :)


I'm in this constant battle, but the only person I'm fighting for is myself.

I'll blog a little, before I get busy again. Loving life like this actually, getting myself into something huge and at the same time, enjoying it max. Guess Imma do a schedule or planner to myself since I failed to manage my time for quite some times tsk tsk.

I can foresee my life in coming months and so, I can almost predict what situations and circumstances I'll be encountering. And 90% of them are unpleasant ones I'd say. But so what? I take the risk, because at the end of the play, the payoff can be so great.


BTW, All the best to all enginerring students who are going to sit for math test 2 tomorrow night! :)

Till then,

xoxo
Ee

2 comments:

tommychai67 said...

good luck! and wow, you are an active blogger huh?

Ee said...

yea i'll blog every now and then. depends on my time =D
thx 4 dropping by! HEHE