Monday, August 22, 2011

Siblings Love | AnMour Cafe @ Sutera Utama

I almost forget about this outing with my younger sis. April matter, should I bother to blog? Haha I actually was looking at my FB display pic and wondered when did I take it? and I recalled back......

It was a beautiful day during my sem break I guess. Dressing up and getting our hair done
vain siblings :P

Drove to town for movie, intended to chill at Starbucks first but what? Full house! So we hold one frap in each hand, stepping into Vivo HAHAHAHAHA

Placing orderrrrrr. I purposely edited it blurry. IDK but I love this.

their cakes are actually quite nice I'd say. Better than Starbucks's I swear! Mango delight is so nommmmmm!

princesses :))

with her Reddie

she is happy because she got a wonderful sister! opps! should be TWO! :)

Thor afterwards. So you believe this is kinda a grandmother story? 30th April XD

Cafe haunting for our dinner
AnMour Cafe @ Sutera Utama
same row with Sushi Hana
interior. Small and packed, but well oriented.
American concept
thumb up for their menu. Brief introduction about the cafe and concept, ingredients used for every dishes, with generous pictures.

captureeeed this and that with my blackie
sad to say that once I got ip, then I seldom used my camera because of the wonderful apps hahaha, I even left it in JB. It shouldn't be! I'll get it back next time!

she with her reddie


and you know what we ordered???
the soft buns with black pepper sauce. It's free with every order placed. I'm not sure is it still FOC now?
Vongole Pasta
the pasta is well cooked. Right my taste!
'MINI' Burger Party. When the waitress placed this on our table, me and my sis actually stared into each other's eyes. 'WTF are you kidding me' look. The MINI doesn't really make sense. I mean, yes, the burger is mini compared to normal ones, but the content is generous and it came 4 in a pack and with fries! I'm pretty sure we did ask the waitress could we finish it and she said yes. So yea....

and one thing to mention, if you don't eat beef, be sure that you do ask them to change it. Overall it's nice, the burger meat is juicy, tomato and vege are fresh. Definitely worth much more than it costs!!

ANDDDDDDDD!!!!


yes, that's not all
Chicken Cordon Bleu with meshed potato. Sauce is nice, the meat is succulent but kinda oily. Nothing really impressed me.

so, we were screwed. Our stomach bloated. and I can barely remember if we finished everything on the table. Pretty much because of the mini burger. Should have left it for the next try. Anyway, this exploring is kinda a success. Can't really imagine how much calories we've gained. HAHAHA

leejinee
love this shoot
us :)
artistic haha


and yea, finally it comes to an end.


I miss family and siblings outing! Sista buddies gathering!! and everything! After this week, it'll mark a significant sign showing that I haven't been home for one month! Kinda a rare thing huh.

Miss home. Miss you.


xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Evebi Yi Qian said...

I know u miss me
*shy*
add oil for ur final girl~~=)