Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Saddest Girl in the World- Cathy Glass

A very lazy Sunday.

Had this after the brunch. Totally made my day!! Super yummmmmmmmmmy DURIAN PUFF!!! I always wonder why do those people not like to eat durian? OMG It's like the most irresistible thing on earth! XDD

and I FINALLY finish reading this book!!!!

gonna admit the story is kinda drag-on. As you can see, it's about 4cm thick!

The writer, Cathy Glass has been a foster carer for more than twenty years, and this was her true life experience. A true story of a neglected and isolated little girl who just wanted to be loved.

Throughout the story, you'll know there are so many people out there encountering so very terrible life which we can never possibly imagine. Whatever we came across were just life's little downers. Be thankful, be appreciative.



BTW, I'm thankful I still have some of my own time, to read, to listen to some awesome songs, to chill, to look at the sunshine.

I will try my best not to abandon my blog. FYI I'll be hell busy on coming weeks and so, until the year 2012 I guess. I need to pay extra focuses on both my studies and activity. I know this is damn a challenging work. There're loads to be carried, pressure to be exerted on me.

I need to be occupied, that's what I wish.


when you live by yourself, it's surprising that what you can do, if you have to.

This was what I discovered, when I really had everything on my own.


Gonna attend the robotics workshop later!! Time to rest, the weather's so nice! Why not have a piggy nap? XD

Tata!

xoxo
Ee

No comments: