Saturday, August 20, 2011

Rolling Night | Far East Cafe | Casa del Rio Melaka

Yeeeaaahhhhh!!! It's weekend again!! Shouting out loud because I finally got some personal time to update my dead blog. Drizzling a little just now making my mood even brighter! you know right, I love that kind of weather.

Back to last weekend, I had a rolling night with my bunch! It was a long awaited gathering because we, this combination haven't been going out for like decades. Hitting the streets dressing up nicely, ready to party! :))

Mr Mysterious?

*So, almost all the photos here credited to the Mr mysterious, MrGOAT a.k.a. KaiYang a.k.a ahkor, LIKE his photography page?*


Yang found a delicate restaurant located in an alley around Jonker Street, he really did a homework before coming out with us!! Haha!

Far East Cafe. Located in the same alley with Geographer cafe and Sweet Summer Cottage, which I'd blogged before.

My view?? The interior is kinda baroque style, very unique, delicately decorated. For me, it'd be even nicer if they add more lighting to the dining area.

Peace & Love (credited Winnie)
kinda look like advert right? Hehe

They served fine Chinese dishes, and some Nyonya food. The price is average, but the portion is kinda small.
I love these two- Lemak chicken (it's not inside the menu, special recommended by the staff), Beancurd and eggplant.


After having a satisfying dinner,
there we rocked our night!!

2nd visit.
happy us!
Lovely still.
Till the day only I knew the ladyboss came from China. A very elegant, gentle woman.

Yang's
simply love this!! :D
our first photo after sooooooo LONG! I can barely see my eyes -,-

took a stroll on street........

and then we decided to 'sneak' into Casa Del Rio
Casa del Rio
'Home by the river' in Spanish

just in case you still have no idea where's it...
the newest built boutique hotel in Melaka. and pretty QQ and me! Hahaha ;D

first time ever, I looked tiny LOL!! (credited Winnie)

we took like ton of photos here and there around the hotel
and even 'borrow' the lobby to take a rest

boss ini busy sangat



I did have fun throughout the night, perhaps all of us did! Hope that we can meet up more often in coming days!!

have a great evening loves!


I'm on my way

yours truly,
xoxo
Ee

3 comments:

Evebi Yi Qian said...

ee...when is ur exam starts and ends??

Ee said...

mr low, 19th until 26th september! why??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.