Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Weekend Love II | 东风破 by Jay Chou (Piano Cover)

Doing the editing during the time in JB. This is the first time I tried editing my cover video. How wish I can learn more bout editing in future time. It's fun!

BTW, this is an old song from Jay Chou, 东风破. I ain't a big fan of Jay Chou, but I admire his talented composing skill.



Days in JB is LOVE!

FYI, my sudden present really scared the hell outta my parents. HAHAHA! I secretly back to my home without my parents knowing. If you wonder, yes, I back to my house at 3am Saturday. and my sister opened the door for me. The ever first time I sneaked into my house and felt like I'm a thief.

Breakfast with parents after giving them a freaking great surprise in the next morning!! :D

Back to my secondary sch and showing my support to my sis's drama competition. Damn funny and entertaining.

Dinner with sisters @ Modern Revolution, Taman Molek.

Relaxing afternoon with my younger sister. Chiong k, only two of us. Kinda crazy right?
Dessert time :)

Meeting with my longtimenosee friend, ChunPing! He's studying at Luzern, Switzerland!! Super envy! Love to listen to his life and stories happening at there. Take care my friend :)

and, if you find this is familiar...
HAHAHA chilling out with friends after badminton session, before going back to Malacca.

Fight for everything we could possibly get.


xoxo
Ee

2 comments:

Soul much to say said...

I like the piano cover of jay chou's song piece. very comfortable :)

Ee said...

dear yuki,
glad that u like it.. 'll try to cover more of his songs next time! btw thx for dropping down yea! tat's so sweet of u :)