Thursday, March 15, 2012

21st | Gianni's Trattoria Restaurant & Cafe @ Taman Pelangi

Being 21st isn't the feeling I thought when I was 20. Hahahaha!! I still feel like forever 19, which I claimed I would always be during my 19th birthday. Okay age doesn't matter, I'm not those who countdown their lives every year. I enjoy the process of growing up, seeing the world with wider angle and perspective, living my current life to the fullest I hope. 

An early birthday celebration with my dearest family @ Gianni's Trattoria Restaurant & Cafe, Taman Pelangi. A very authentic Italian restaurant owned by an American.

I was so mad at myself that I didn't transfer ALL the photos to my lappy, and now I'm back to Melaka which means I can only choose those photos taken by using my ip. Sorry for the low quality. The lighting is dim.

stealing from my sis's instagram XD

my sweet parents

and their sweet daughters

loving their mushroom soup, the BEST of the BEST!! I've commented on quite a lot of the best(s), but this is awesomely heaven! I seriously don't know how to comment on food, but this is really the BEST!! :))

Fried Calamari. 

aglio olio. Tasted just nice.

i-dunno-what pizza!! HUGE portion!! very cheesy yet crunchy!

mom's

very authentic cabonara. yummmsssss

dad's. i-dunno-what lamb. Dad said it's really nice! :))

big sis foot the bill, again! I know how much you dote us, and in many ways I've told you I love you! I guess your purse's bleeding. From Taiwan trip, to Leejin's lappy, until my birthday (and many other things). Thanks for everything and I love you!! again more and more :)

leejinee the mature-old-looking little sis! HAHAHA I'll drive her mad! :D

the most elegant and prettiest mommy!

not to forget my super cute daddy!! Muackss!!

he's also my boyfriend XD


super love when we take those silly photos together!


I'm 21st.

Thanks mommy, for giving birth to her lovely 2nd daughter on March 15th year 1991. I'm so much in happiness of being the 2nd daughter, the middle sister. I have my elder sis to spoil and adore me, have some responsibility in taking care and sometimes bullying my little sis. Life couldn't be any more completed when 3 of us being together with my daddy mommy, surrounded by laughter and all.

mommy would definitely kill me if she sees this!! HAHAHAHA!! She's so freaking cute don't you agree with me??

love you mom!! 21years back then you'd suffered a lot although you said I'm the easiest baby among the 3.
‘小思,生日快乐,21岁了,你是成年我却是老人,各自庆祝吧!爱你哦……’
got this message from my mom. *tears* I love you too mommy, and you're not any close to old this term, although you have wrinkles and eye bags and all, but you're still the prettiest and youngest in our hearts. You're forever 18 in baba's heart, remember?? Even younger than me!! XD



love my family to the max. and sky is not the limit. like infinitely endless love.

xoxo
Ee

No comments: