Thursday, March 29, 2012

Recent Life | The Beautiful 90s

I linked this video from Dennis Yin, one of the Elechoxhot dancers. He's really CUTE maybe he looks like TaeYang. and I love this video! I love how the director brings out the old memories. It's funny, yet really touching. Love the background musics. Love the rawness and simplicity. It's basically my 'generasi', proud to be early 90's kid. Simply awesome!

ohh ahh pehhh ahh SOM!

Pepsi-cola-1-2-3!!

豆豆笔
(I don't know how you guys called it, the lead replaceable pencil. You lost one lead, and you're doomed! LOL!!!)

五粒石
(I'm pro at this! Hahaha)

斗“胶擦”
(the eraser game!)

个人资料簿 Bios
(I have 3!)

etc. etc. etc.....

It's really beautiful. Can't stop smiling, and flashing back all the old good memories!

Is this your 'generasi' as well??


Recent life?

Once i got back to Ixora after my semester break, I spent like 5hours cleaning my room. That's really insane I know. Here's some stuffs I found in my drawer, some of them are hid like forever inside.

cosmetics I bought from Taiwan. and only I realize I don't really use them. 

Ms Phoebe Lo (HAHAHAHA!!), do u still keep it nicely?? 

and this. See I do keep it until today! 

hang-skirt-gang, how are you girls doing?? when will be our ten-of-us gathering?? I've been waiting like forever.

the old Milk Teddy purse I used in the past. and the 大头贴(s) inside which we took during form 2 or 3? Polaroid with Ms Lo after SPM.

I don't know what's this means. I don't understand why would you give me this and for no reason I'm still keeping it. Part of old memories doesn't it.

I can't live without. Precious babies.

the draft of my event namecard.

Primary camp handcraft I did.

The past few days and weeks....
housematess :))

first time visit- Casa de Cafe.

souvenirs LOL!! (super inside joke)



kimchi ramen

deep fried chicken

teriyaki chicken

cheese-baked rice

cheese-baked spaghetti 

lovely housemates :)

hate my hair now! I used to have super thick hair, I needed 2 people to dye and blow my hair and now my hairfall problem is damn serious and the hair volume is like half of the volume I used to have. Siao. SiAO!! *sobb :((*

acting Siao XD

watching this stupid movie with new friends, Billy and ahYen together with Hoe and Fen. aghhh I felt like I was being cheated and the ticket's so wasted!! 

Kenny Rogers @ AEON Bandaraya.

max love choco muffin!


everything's nice, except the stupid waiters. They don't understand English, fine. So what's up with the super slow and tardy service?? ugh-uh, nono! 

and movie *again*. But this movie is nice even though I don't really watch Chinese movie in the theater. Perhaps the theme song of this movie carries a very big reason of it's success. 傻子 by Yoga Lin林宥嘉.

outing with RCW gang. Keep in touch yea guys! Frankly I felt super awkward at first, I don't know since when we started to chat freely and laugh so loudly. 

is this the reason?? LOL!! I'm missing the dice game we played!! When's next round??? :)

quite a nice movie. 2hr30mins if no mistaken. Kinda worthy, I don't read the original novels so I guess its storyline is alright for me, though the front part's been dragging for a little bit longer.

Sum up= 3 days 3 movies continuously. I think it's time to lock myself inside the room.

my housemate's sport shoes. LOL! thankiu Rebecca! I'm addicted to badminton.

Mini project- infrared wireless modem. I have 12hours class/lab session per week for this subject. I'm going to play with it throughout this sem. May god bless!

OMG what an adorable piggie!! Mr Yeo, are you satisfied with my drawing?? Genius me!

I'm watching this drama now!! Super addicted! Korean drama ftw! :))
拥抱太阳的月亮 The Moon Embracing the Sun

Dajie bought this to me in Korea. I just can't wait to see all the souvenirs she bought to me! but one thing, I can't go back home this week, not next week as well. ugh!! I miss home a lot.....


enjoy :)



i miss home

i miss you, SzeEe.



Love,

No comments: