Friday, March 2, 2012

Pua's Birthday | My Rock & Roll Blues Cafe @ Melaka Raya

Pua's birthday celebration. I know it's late. like HELL TOO LATE! but i found out the photos when i flipped through my year2011 album. I was too busy that time so that I left it behind, until today.

You are not that petty right? Mr FujiPua? :D

My Rock&Roll Blues Cafe @ Melaka Raya


you can easily notice the owner is a huge fans of music! Blues, rock & roll, classic rock, jazz, zydeco, soul, R&B, etc. etc. BTW the owner is a, what-we-called-ang moh. He's really cute and friendly!!


the lighting is quite dim so the photos all turned out blurry + not nice.


 there is live band playing inside the restaurant at weekend night!!



the birthday-cake


the people

epic photo of KX

Theng~~


Pardon me I can't really remember the taste, but I'm pretty sure they are up to a standard, just that, I HATE broccoli!! LOL!

Lastly, happy-belated-birthday Mr Pua! 



My Rock&Roll Blues Cafe
Jalan Melaka Raya 23, 75000 Melaka, Malaysia
062849652


I know I'm forgiven.......


xoxo
Ee

No comments: