Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Friends?

Guess I'll stay up late tonight *again*. The last night to sleep on my own bed, together with my little sis before going back to Malacca. I had an awesome-struck sem break this round!! Not only to travel, shopping spree, but also family and friends gathering. I like that. Even two or three friends gathering is enough for me to feel happy whole day.

Chatting is what I always wanted. (if you know me) I can hardly communicate/keep in touch with my friends using phone calls, messages, apps, etc. etc.. I simply don't know how. That's why some of my close friends kept telling me how annoying they felt when I took a super long time to reply them or simply ignored the messages. I'm SORRY! but have you realized? I'm improving, trying my best to reply all the messages. Bet you do.

For me, the best way to stay in touch with friends is to meet up and sit down and talk, everything. I'm glad, and I know I'm lucky to have friends whom we called 'bff', to share everything in our lives. We may lost contact for weeks or even months, but whenever we meet up, we have endless topics to discuss and gossip. Maybe that's our way to interact with each other, or maybe that's our way to sustain our friendship over these years.

These few days, I feel really bad not to stick around with my friend where I knew she has trouble. A big one I supposed. I hope I can help, but I can't. I'd notice her recent facebook updates but not leaving anything to comfort her. Sometimes I just don't know how to comfort my friends through words. I hope I'll be there whenever she needs a hug but I can't, neither. Please get back your courage and smile and strength babe. You have a gorgeous smile you know that! :)

Friend is the very reason that made me who I am today. Maybe a tiny part of me is you, some thoughts I have are similar to yours, which I always appreciated and treasured a lot.

Friendship is the last thing I'd leave behind, or.. maybe second last. Family always comes first. but... hmmmmmm...... ok they are equally important to me. Hahaha!



I've got some souvenirs from Taiwan. I'm pretty sure they are not enough to all my friends. Sometimes that's this thing, you wanted to share, but your ability stops you anyway. Haha I hope the sincerity will do his job and you'll receive 'em heartily. 

You know, sometimes I don't pick up my phone and send a message to you, I don't call, I don't take the initiative move, but I do care and love you. 




I'll go back to my simple student life and enjoy my everyday to the max. Imma live you to the fullest, short sem. LOL!!!

love,
Ee

1 comment:

Cute boy!!(I knw u agree with me!!)hahaha said...

Lol..shi la shi la...take good care at malacca ya....looking for your next coming back...Enjoy your day and your life max o!!
I'll miss u super duper much!!![=
Love,