Sunday, March 4, 2012

Random Update | Nov&Dec 2011

 Some random photos about my busy November and December last year. 
*wtf sounds so long time ago- -*

visited Mamee factory. 

not a field trip, a business trip instead. LOL!


and you know where is this, MUAR! Purposely went there for funding purpose, but ended up as food trip. Zzzzz

By that time, this was the newly opened hello kitty themed cafe.

and is actually quite disappointing.

service is super thumb down, environment sucks. Do I need to say more?

luckily the desserts are not bad!

Cheng-Ho Tea house.


beautiful ancient Chinese interior. 


ofcourse, for sake of CNYE 新春 again

random shot @ Jonker Street

RCW- Robotics Challenge Week

no kidding, I was the secretary, though I didn't really put my effort into this event. *SORRY*


1st, 2nd, 3rd. Super YENG combat robots. 

one of the CNYE-McD-Gang yumcha session.

I forgot how many ticket we bought. Mission Impossibleeeeee midnight show :D

being invited to 1 Malaysia program @ Mahkota Parade

those datuk-datuk, big bosses big people. = =

Datuk Ng YenYen, CM of Melaka- Datuk Ali Rustam, etc. etc.

being really 'friend' with a datuk, and he treated us supper some more @@"
The famous WanTanMee


meeting up with that 'friendly' datuk again, and treated us lunch

the Famous char kuey teow

Random street shot. I was so tanned during the time I did events. Running here, meeting up there, finding sponsors, etc. etc. Thank God I'm still alive. It isn't a bad thing though, I learnt a lot from organizing an event, from time management, responsibility, until social skills. If the only price I need to pay is my study time and health. It's worth still!


tea break @ Toast 'n' Toast, Batu Berendam. 


Dinner @ Restoran Klasik Terapung ( Tomyam Klasik ) 

Learning point night = tetris night??



outside of Ixora-the-hell.


know what? I actually don't wanna find my blog dead because of leaving to Taiwan for 1 week plus, SO I did a lot of scheduled posts in order to update my blog often. 

The Time I'm Typing This: 3.26am (1st March)
The Time You See This: 6.00pm (3rd March)


Everything is in control.


Why I sound so schemed and cunning? Muahahahahahah


love
Ee

No comments: