Saturday, March 17, 2012

Forever 21


I would sometimes nag for small things, complaining about others, feeling dissatisfied with my life, etc..
I forgot to be the real self, hiding my feelings, masking my real emotions, sometimes even feeling numb to somethings that actually really hurt.
In the middle of my little mess, I forgot how big I'm blessed. 


21, thanks for showing me who my true friends are,
thanks for teaching me how to be strong,
thanks for letting me know how important to be the true self,
thanks for all these years, the changes, the mishaps, the new people in my life, the mistakes, the regrets,
without going through them I'd be a totally different person than I am today.



“You gradually get over the pain. It doesn’t go away, not for a long time, but it becomes easier to live with. One morning you wake up and he’s not the first thing on your mind. And then a few months down the line you realize you’ve made it through half the day without thinking of him. Sometimes it takes months, sometimes, years, but eventually you reach a point when you only think about them occasionally. You manage to do this because you don’t see them, you don’t hear about them, you try not to think about them. And then you bump into them walking down the street, or someone unexpected mentions their names… and the memories come flooding back.” - Jane Green


that we called memories, and it's true.


God knows how long will people live in this world, how many years we've left. with every unique second I hope that everyone is happy and that's all. Never dwell yourself in the unhappy things and being emo will never be an option. 


I'm 21, from now on.
I will still be that cheerful one you knew.


 
love,
SzeEe

No comments: