Tuesday, March 6, 2012

FullHouse Part II

FullHouse Part II!

Photo candy. Perhaps?XD


super like this cute little car




wrong person wrong person! Should drag my future bf and re-take the photo at this place next time. gonna wait for a loooonnnggg time - -


nice la!! who's the photographer??XD

model-like!




















candid shot!

super like!! jiahui dear u r welcome! :)



snow-white-mirror. LOL!!






Tiramisu mehhh. The rest yumms!








going back......



end of FullHouse. Tons of photos! Hahahaha! I just don't know which one to pick, every pic just looks so nice! LOL buey pai seh!

By the way, I'm in Taiwan now!! Weather is fine (perhaps, how-the-hell-I-know-since-I-scheduled-this-post-since-Wednesday-where-I-was-still-in-Malaysia - -)


I'll take a lot of photos and do the awesome travel blog in some days!! Trust me! ;)


**************

Birthday is approaching, I WAS so damn looking forward to my big day because this is the year I turn 21. BUT I actually have nothing planned!! Well, I still have no idea whether to throw a party or whatnot. Should it be held in JB or Malacca. Is it a theme or casual-easy. 

NO

I have no idea! and have NO TIME!


and I guess, I'll end up spending a normal day with my family and call it a day. After all, it was the most difficult day to my mom back to 21years ago. 母难日!


and I secretly would like to receive a hand-written birthday card from each of my friends. 


Yea you see this. Hahaha!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: