Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Maco Cafe & Bakery

A quick post about a newly opened cafe (for me it's new wtf)

Maco Cafe & Bakery

loving their menu, a lot of coffee choices ;)

all pro-looked coffee machines

the colorful Macaron :))

promo

cute mural and Ping LOL!


*love*




for me, the cakes tasted so-so. Not as good as Nadeje's
I found no one's milecrepe is comparable to Nadeje's.
Again, why NOOOOO Nadeje in jb???

business hour.

Anyway, this is quite a decent cafe, though the serving portion is really tiny, but the environment and staff service worth it all. I'll try their coffee next time, perhaps :)

love u babes buddies


Day in JB is always luxurious.

loving this kind of life :)

xoxo
Ee

1 comment:

Joe Root said...

Wonderful learning guys I’m a fan of your website. coffee machines