Friday, May 25, 2012

Random | DIY Sketchbook

Do you ever dream of becoming an artist??

I do! :)

My elder sis and I used to take part in many drawing competitions when we were young. My mom never really need to buy us stationery because we got them all from the competition prizes. My sis was one of the top talents in JB, but I just followed her and got some consolation prizes only (2nd place is my best record LOL) ahhhh that was really a long time back.   

I love cute doodles, I like to sketch something on my notes, my exam papers sometimes. I don't do real drawing, not since Form5. I love paint tools pictures, colors, brushes, color plates especially.


Now, I make some drawings when I'm bored, really boring.

To-do list has only few items left.

One of them is- drawing. I decided not to simply draw on a piece of A4 (like I used to), but on a sketchbook instead. So one day, I asked my sister to buy me a sketchbook, and this is the best she could find.....
the cover is so mehhhhh. I decided to DIY a cover ;)

it's 3D don't play play;)

cutting stitching sewing 


tadaaaaaaaaaa!!! My new sketchbook cover!
Have you ever noticed my blog name? Ee-ternity ;)

first page- I'm SzeEe who is super creatively insane
with my email and contact number attached. LOL!! Super kiasi I'll lose it one day.

this shall end the sketchbook story. Update again only if I got mood and time to draw a nice piece!
and not to forget, using this world's one and only sketchbook of MINE!

*****************

meeting up with Yeun's mom for lunch few days back. I haven't visited her for like 1 full year and was kena scolded when I coincidentally met her at CS last time zzZZz. such a small world.
Korean lunch @ Dong Seoul, Sutera


I personally recommend their fried rice cake and kimchi pancake 
thankiuu auntie for the treat :))

yiepiii the group photo :)

being tagged into this photo - -
wasn't able to stay for the dinner, auntie's cook. kena scolded again fml
heard that 红糟鸡 was so so good.
make it next time kay? Sorry auntie :(

*****************
Tumblr pics time!!
max love this pic. I'm not a cat person though, I'm more a dog person :)
but this is CUTE!

who can find me this button?? So nice!!

MAX CUTEEEEEE!!!!!

who on earth doesn't like strawberries??

if you get this means. 
Drop a comment if you wanted to know the answerXD

*****************

watched this movie, "Introduction to Architecture". Talking about first love.
the movie goes back and forth between the past and the present explaining the relationship of the two leads.
after watching the movie, I'm even determined to this- There's no love like the first. Nah people shall leave the past in the past I know. 
Anyway, quite a nice movie! Suzy even won the Best new actress award!! Her acting skill is really good! I personally love the female lead- Han Ga In.

******************

Have a great weekend :)

PS: Gonna hang out with BFFs later! C'mon what else can be more happening than a drinking session at Friday night??

Ciao!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: