Monday, May 21, 2012

520?? | Instagram Diary

My holiday is wonderful (as predicted)

You might have seen the photos below if you followed my Instagram (@szee3), some you don't because I just simply chopped my photos into square and 'faked' it like instagram pix. HAHA!

on the way back JBeeeeee from Melaka Sentral.

Meeting up with this fella for dinner. 

Did I mention before? I secretly have a thing for someone who knows any kind of musical instrument, BUT those who play drum is the BEST!!!! XDD


My first time playing drum. and I have no talent AT ALL -,-

better stick to piano. and new cover ('maybe' collab with violin) is coming soon!
stay tuned.................

Taroyami buy-1-free-1 promo.

meeting up with two babes. We got the same tempo all the way yeahhhh!

first time visit. 
(will further blog about it in separated entry)
fallen sick and couldn't make to attend bestie's 21st birthday celebration. MAX SAD!!
and my mom cooked me this HUGE bowl of porridge which I couldn't finish even half of it. but mom's love shown!

mommy got her mothers' day present (surprise) from DaJie. First time ever I saw her taking photo using her hp. She really loves it a lot. Haha!!

the siblings *love*

loving the spec. got it from Taiwan for like NT$100 only wtf.

ROOST Bistro @ The Zon
my one and only lepak place a.k.a drinking spot!

drink-drank-drunk session. HAHA Hoegaarden only laa~ Opps we tried Long Island that day too!!;)

Singapore 1-day-trip with engin Gang! :P (coming separated post)

somewhere on Ochard.

home-made breakfast. BIG LOVE the satisfaction!

french braid, mommy has awesome hands!!! 

Roti Jala @Banafee Restaurant. finally! ;)
hell yeaaaaa!!! It's sparklers again!! Got surprised 99!



So, everyone's talking bout the day '520' on facebook. and quote from my younger sis's blog: "fb那些疯了". When I read her blog I was like "WTF?!" and then couldn't help but agree! LOL! It's not like those significant days as if it happened once in hundred years or so, it DOES happen every year! Why one must treat it big and sink into your damn heck emo feeling because nobody would celebrate this day with you? 

come on, lets talk about a fact shall we? 20th May does happen EVERY year, if you found that you're alone this year, you look forward to the next, if you still don't, expect for the best until you finally find the right one. 

20th May is just a DATE, alright? Treating it as a normal beautiful day and your life goes on, don't sink into the past, don't dream about the 'what if...' story. 


I spent my 520 like TOO AWESOME!!
20th May (past 00:00)
ROOST again!! My fav bistro indeed ;)
the cards, the laughter, and not to forget: the cheat. (LOL super inside joke)

20th May (past 12:00)
meeting up with my super BABE!! gosh I haven't met her in AGES and I missed her like words-cant-tell!!
First time trying BlackBall, yeaaa for me they (Taroyami, Snowflake, BlackBall, etc. etc.) are all the same so don't ask which is better. My tongue can't taste the difference......XDD
Chatime@Sutera afterward. 
We just couldn't stop chatting, the time just ticking too fast whenever we are together!!!
 
Ted tagged along. Don't doubt, he's with me all the time. 

loving the red brick wall behind.... *LOVE*

loving the time we spent, the moment we shared! 
I love you A LOT loyeeteng!!! *muackzzz*



You find I looked different in this photo??
nah nothing to do with the post, I just want to put my pic okay? LOL!


Everyday is a happy day, alright?

Maybe, there is that one thing can bring you down

but there are hell lot of things out there can cheer you up!

So put a smile on your face!


520 so what?? your mom loves you, your dad loves you, your siblings love you, your aunt loves you, your uncle loves you, your cousins love you, your friends love you, bla bla bla

you already have so much LOVE you see?

appreciate everything around you.

Happy 521!!

love,
Ee

No comments: