Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Random | Morning May | Nostalgia Piano Cover

I'm tired

feeling torn up

#1 Ted feels programming is @#$%^&* too

It's 8o'clock in the morning and I haven't slept all night. I'd say I've tried my best to complete my work. Haven't been taking a good rest since last week. I went to KL and Genting on the weekend so I deserve all these yes i know. Anyway, when I finally laid in bed staring blank at the ceiling, I felt relief. I can't sleep either so you know why I'm here blogging, I have to stay awake for sake of the subject registration at 9 later. Damnit I can hardly open my eyes now. They're getting smaller and smaller, serious shit.

#2 Saw this chio GTR @ Genting Highland

I'm feeling stiff of sitting in front of my lappy the whole night, my eyes are getting weary, my back is getting tight. but the birdies outside my window somehow gave me a reason to smile and say morning to the world. Enjoy every moment while you still can breath the morning air, feel the morning breeze, listen to the morning symphony.

#3 super beautiful purple pink sky in the morning, captured 7am

Sorry for the hiatus and less updates, can't help but looking my blog traffic decreases with time. It's been a busy month. Too much to do, too little time! 1 week left to finish my degree second year, soon I'll be a Delta year student. Vividly remembered how much I respected my seniors when I was doing my foundation. and now I become one. 

#4 L.O.V.E, only if you are observant enough.

#5 I think my eyes are seeing things like this right now. HAHA!

#6 April was awesome. May May treat me kind. 

I guess I won't do any update in coming one week as I mentioned earlier I have to deal with my final papers. Feel free to follow me via #Instagram (szee3) or #Twitter (@SzeEe91)


Nostalgia by Richard Clayderman

nos·tal·gi·a (n -st l j , n -). (n.)
1. A sentimental yearning, a bittersweet longing for things, persons, or situations of the past. 
2. The condition of being homesick; homesickness.


Morning world! Believe me I'm going to say good night world once I complete the subject registration! XDD

Hi May!

love
Ee

Updated:: I can't believe I took only 3 minutes to complete the subject registration! MMU server improved jor?? Good sign! Sleep then! and night world hahahaha!!

No comments: