Saturday, May 5, 2012

Midnight Diary IV, SzeEe's

Once after soooooo long, the midnight diary of mine. Yea I'm not supposed to update my blog now, not until next Tuesday. but I can't help wanting to because of weather like this. I love rainy day (again if you know me). Not to mention now, the super windy rainy night.

Things didn't go smooth as what I hoped for. Aha! I'm suck at programming and I couldn't come out with a satisfied outcome for my mini project presentation so, I was once-after-so-long feeling depressed, that's really a RARE thing for me. I used to be really optimistic (until that 'level' my friends think I shouldn't be), and I won't put/let myself sink into those emo situations for more than half an hour. I do, really! but I wasn't really happy during the past few days. Hate that defeated feeling.

That's the thing about feelings, they demand to be felt, to be lift up to sky,  sometimes to be hurt the other way round. I don't like being emo, being down, being negative-thinking, and so I don't allow my friends around me to feel that way. When one is down, the way he looks his life is different, WAY MORE different than those cheerful people. So my friends you read this, you know how much I wish people around me are the happy ones. Everyone has their own problems, some people are just smarter hiding it. When you are tired of masking your emotions and feelings, I hope my name will pop up into your mind and I'm all-ready to listen to you.

Things to do when I'm not-okay. I make calls, I chat with friends, I bang piano, I blog, I read books, I listen to music, I sleep, and I tumblr. Looking at those beautiful pictures eases and soothes my feeling.

the notes

the fruits. I love any kind of fruit. Just not 'that' into rose apple (jambu air)

the messy water colorplate. sudden urge of drawing...

the songs and musics

the super cute babes

When I was little, I only played two things in the playground. the slides and....

the swing!

ahhh.... when I was young......


I miss you all a lot.....

strongly recommend a site:

could anything on earth be more lovely than the doodles like this? Find out more in their fb page.

Good night world

Shall put the troubles behind before every sleep, and wake up with a smile every morning. May all of you have a great weekend.

love,
Ee

No comments: