Monday, May 28, 2012

Taiwan Day3 Part II | TamSui Fisherman's Wharf | Lover's Bridge | TamSui Old Street

So now, TamSui @ Taipei

#1 Pardon me, I forgot how we got there.

#2 we just reached here anyhow. LOL!

#3 

#4 loving the streets. 
So clean, and so romantic because you can easily spot some couples holding hand, leaning toward each other along the street.

#5 tired of walking so long, and we found a decent cafe along the seaside.

#6 1F

#7 coffee mug display shelf. 

#8 2F

#9 mommy's emo backside. She might think of dad. LOL!

#10 Harbor Cafe:)

#11 snack platter.  

#12 super nice pomelo tea! 

#13 the big thick waffle! Where I can find such waffle in JB??

#14 on the way to Fisherman's Wharf 


 #15 

#16 the Lover's Bridge. 
We reached there at 5 something and I expected to watch the beautiful sunset, who knows the weather wasn't that nice. Even the sky wasn't as clear.


#17 hiiiiiiiiiiii

 
#18 weather happened to turn really bad. We almost got blown away by the strong wind.

#19 rainstorm out there.

 
#20 

 #21 

#22 almost got frozen because of taking pictures.

#23 blurry sky. mehhhh I want sunset!!!

#24 Lover's Bridge. 
see my messy hair - -


#25 LOVE 


#26 then we went to TamSui old street


#27

#28

#29


#30 MUST TRY!

#31 THIS IS REALLY NICE!! damn juicy I wondered why.

#32 fried prawn. 
Very nice too! the prawn is so juicy on the inside and crispy crusty on the outside. The seasoning isn't completely overpowered but highlighted the flavor of the prawn.


#33 Thought of my friend when I saw this! LOL!

#34 

#35 auntie bargaining


#36 much love the greentea mochi 

#37牛軋糖

#38 San Xie Cheng

#39 very famous traditional Taiwanese pastry shop.


 #40 

#41 verrryy friendly Taiwanese wanted to take photo with my mom and auntie- - (BIG SWEAT)
they sell ginger tea姜母茶 and some traditional Taiwanese snacks. My mom bought like 5 or 6 shopping bags here. Listen, is shopping bag, not packet! - -"""

#42 wooden postcards:)



#43 the end of TamSui.


How to get to TamSui Fisherman's Wharf??


OMG this is only the Day3 in Taiwan!! Give me sometime to sort out the photos. HAHA!!

Day4: XiMenDing and ShiLin night market!

guess I need to separate into 2 parts again.

Stay tuned!!XD


xoxo
Ee

2 comments:

Vian Lee said...

Wtf my LX3 "contributed" so many nice pics for u!!! I want my camera back!! Look at my jiu zhai gou pics, I really wanna die... *sob*

Ee said...

it as well depends on the photographer skill! LOL!!!