Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Morning Diary IV | SzeEe's



this is simply amazing! I love her blog so so much. The inspiration, the creativity and awesomeness she has making her a really beautiful person! I subscribed to her over a year now and each time I see her update I still feel a little jumpy inside. I really look forward to the surprises she's going to give and they never failed to bring my 'owhhh' and 'ahhhh' acclaims.



Reading her blog is pure happiness. Thanks to her amazing ideas and artworks, everything instantly becomes magic.

I remember I actually wanted to become an artist when I was little. To paint, draw and color are the things I love to do. Why on earth I chose this path? Taking engineering course was quite a huge turning point in my life, I'd do whatever it takes to finish this course. Yet, I may go for another total different path after I graduate. Seriously, becoming an engineer ain't my thing. I can't imagine when I'm 30 and still struggling for programming or talking to the machine and stuffs like these. I can't see that I would still be an engineer in future ten years. I just know that I won't.

My to-do-list is getting longer and I'll be 23 by the time I graduate, when am I going to accomplish all the things I wanted to do all the while? I'm gonna work and earn on my own, I'm gonna travel and see the world, I'm gonna fulfill my childhood dreams, I'm gonna fall for the right one, and the list goes on and on.

Do we have enough time? Nobody knows when's the world gonna end. The mother earth is sick, so does the society.

If you happened to learn this from FB, about the KSL City suicide case, I felt so damn speechless. Maybe that's the place I'll sometimes go, so I felt it just happened so close to me. Millions of people out there struggling to live, yet a healthy guy chose to end his life. I just don't understand, I can never understand why there are some people never appreciate and treasure their lives. Anyway, may you rest in peace.




If you read me, please love yourself. Before you can love anyone else.


Meh out of topic. Back here.

I was quite disappointed in myself due to some, yea you know only academic stuff will drive me crazy. But it's okay I've tried hard. Sorry for turning down some of you last night. You know what I needed most was the time being alone. Anyways, I'm back. :)


Lastly, words to you, my dear.

"In life, you're going to be left out, talked about, lied to, and used, but you have to decide who's worth your tears and who's not."

Talking to you made me realized how long I haven't felt this way. I haven't felt my heart flutters for someone special for like ages. I almost forget how is it feels like to be in love, the fear of stepping closer, the anxiety of waiting and all. Gosh I'm so numb. Girl I'm so sorry, I might be a good listener but never a good adviser, I'm not any good in keeping a relationship, and the way my mind works just isn't the same as the normal girls'. But thanks to you, for reminding me of how love is, how love works.



I should recall it back.


If you're not happy single, you won't be happy taken. -self remind. Teehee


Going class now! Have a good day! Bye :)

love,
Ee

1 comment:

N.T.B. said...

Sometime just follow yours heart
:)