Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Little Things II

Done a question, giving myself a little blogging time. Hehe
When I read through Tumblr, I'll as well save the pics which mean something to me. Or those artistic ones. Or I just purely like it for no reason.
part II of Little Things

this is what I tell myself every morning, should be every time I wake up.

Even the kids have passion and enthusiasm. We need that sometimes. 
The urge of getting things done.
The urge of running to the right one.

I appreciate when someone willing to open up himself/herself to me. To disclose the vulnerable sides and put their trust in me. But a sincere advise, do not simply show others your feelings, like the pic said. In other words, do not simply trust anyone easily. 
True friends care, others just curious.

True max. We don't have the courage, so we let it be.

so this is life. 
but you will, and you do.

deleting the negative feelings to feel alive again...

Very beautiful pic. How you read and feel it?

this reminds me of my little sis. She always gets her body injured. Stupid bombom.

Love this quote so much. You can't have a rainbow without a little rain.

Alcohol rules. Lols! No I'm not an alcoholic, I just enjoy drinking. :p

This is LIFE

this is almost the same as my wallpaper, which I've been using over years.
When you make peace with yourself, you make peace with the world



I asked my friend, "If you walk away and leave it, will the negative feelings still follow you?" I don't understand, doesn't it depend on whether or not you willing to put it aside or take it to heart. For me, it's man's will to control the emotions. You think alright, you feel alright. Doesn't it? Maybe I will always not understand. Else I'm not the SzeEe you know.

I think many of my friends secretly hate me because I always tell them to leave it, smile and all and I think their OS would be "Damn you, you'd never understand what I feel so just STFU." Hmmm... I honestly don't know how to cheer people up. - -""




From time to time I always change my favourite songs. Now my choice is.....
THIS! :)


We are in the same games, just different levels; 
Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.



Tomorrow is Chinese Qixi Festival, spend the day with a lot of love will ya? :)

Back to assignment. 


xoxo
Ee

No comments: