Friday, August 3, 2012

Volume Knob on Life

as if I could leave everything behind and the world doesn't even matter to me.
"Quiet is turning down the volume knob on life. Silence is pushing the off button. Shutting it down. All of it."

meaningful. only if you understand these 4 pics.


you believe? I wrote this.
Ee-ternity.



It's hard to predict a certain people's emotions. Even by looking into the eyes I get absolutely nothing. Weird. Maybe I'm used to my way to get the truth but now, it doesn't work anymore.

Many people like to sugar-coat anything, but I want the truth, no matter how raw and blunt it is. Don't try to make up a story and convince me or even yourself to buy it because both of us know it's not the way it is.


"And that's the thing about people who mean everything they say. They think everyone else does too." and I think that's the problem. Why can't everyone just tell the truth? Meh. I feel no good. I need a rest now. The words will heal me. 


Quoted from 'The Kite Runner', "Happiness like this is frightening, they only let you be this happy if they're preparing to take something from you."

I think I know what it means.


Hii August. Hii Friday. Goodnight, world.

you know,
"There is a way to be good again..."

Ee

No comments: