Sunday, August 12, 2012

Recent | Things Come and Go


Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob. This ain't the name of the song, instead it is the BAND NAME!! Cupids Fall is the song, originally composed by 'Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob'. LOL!! I love the rich band background music, the bass and drum beat! God this song deserves much more than this! The 5 members of the band are all Malaysians. :) 


I bet most of you have watched Step Up Revolution. I'm outdated and I know it. Cause I just watched it yesterday with RCW family, after our badminton session. DOPE LIKE WHAT! Secretly screaming inside for their awesome moves and super creative choreography. Loving the storyline too, no more competition based but FLASH MOB! and not to forget the terrific soundtracks!! I felt I was in the club. LOL

When The Mob speaks, everyone listens.

overall the movie is mind blowing! I can understand why people willing to watch it second time. Because me too I don't mind watching one more time.



Elder sis stayed in Malacca last weekend.

A fat gaining trip -,-"
Sun May Hiong pork satay @ Kota Laksamana
 
Klebang Original Coconut Milkshake. BEST drinks ever!
 
Jonker Street
 
Pak Putra Tandoori Naan!!

后巷鲜蛤 (too dark no pic taken)

Bukit China Wan Tan Mee @  东方茶室

eating non stop can you believe it? Hopeless- -

 and thanks to my sis, the souvenirs bought from Hokkaido, Japan. Everything made from Japan is super delicate and cute lor! The design, the packaging, everything!


this fella blogged a post just now and I felt touched wtf. Read it here *link*
and please, don't fall down or sick again you donkey!



I got diarrhea out of no where last night after the gathering. Screw that shit because of diarrhea I couldn't make to attend the interaction camp organized for CLS committees. I actually couldn't sleep the whole night and stayed up till the sun rose. Feeling better now but.... #FML #Sorry #Pity #Guilty

Going to toilet like N times and finally fell asleep. Feeling super hungry by the time I woke up. - -""
Going Soo La Kan for Korean cuisine, damnit I wonder if my stomach can handle or not. But so far I'm feeling all fine * touchwood*.


spontaneously went to OverTime @ Hatten Square. I started feeling guilty to my stomach because I finished 1 pint of Starker Lager on my own. This is not good for someone who just recovered from diarrhea. #Sinful


Michelle the roomie. *Cheers-to-the-awkwardness HAHAHA


Quite a lot of my friends went to Taiwan recently. Watching their FB updates brought back my memories in that beautiful place. I don't know when can I complete the Taiwan Trip blogpost. Guess will only selectively blog some places I love.







No, not so soon. I'm busy with my assignments. and I don't think I can go back JB on coming Raya holiday because
1. No more bus ticket left
2. Tons of uncompleted assignments
bring me out will you?? :(





Now, take out a piece of paper, spell an adjective with each letter given following the sequence (trust your first instinct):

L.

O..

V...

E....

What say you??


this is mine :)




We all grow eventually. We need to accept the fact that things happen, feelings change, new faces come and old faces go. Few things stay the same forever. So do your best to enjoy the good while you still have it, before it becomes just a memory.




I slept for not more than 10 hours in past 2 days I guess. All I need is:
Tumblr_m59t4amcrs1r83yg7o1_500_large
Thank God I'm alive.


Love,
Ee

No comments: