Sunday, August 19, 2012

Recent Life Sum Up | :) :') :( :'(

This is more or less my August sum-up. It's been treating me great, so far. I met a lot of friends, having gathering and all. Since I have different gangs of friends in uni, it's really a big mess when I got two invitations at once. Sometimes I just hope that I can split myself into two or something. - -""

Anyway I'm glad I have you guys. Few days before, I whatsapp-ed with my friend and out of no where I sent 'I feel so loved to have you guys' and I think I freaked him out. His respond was so classic I couldn't help laughing.

Girls secret outing. 
Mission: to haunt for Erica's 21st birthday present.

when's the last time we took a photo? the CLS gang:)

winnie.the.girl
macam yes, holding a balloon and catwalking the zebra-crossing. HAHA! love this shot eh!

the night with CNYE gang @ BarBQ Plaza! Erica got us what vouchers online and all we need to pay were just half the price. Cheap-like-what. The surprise birthday celebration for Erica was a total success. Jack, where's the photos??XD

Erica, Happy early 21st Birthday! HEHE!

Spontaneous dinner @ Soo La Kan Korean Restaurant, Melaka Raya.
Loving the interior, very authentic Korean style with A LOT of photos attached to the wall. I'm amazed by the fluent Chinese the Korean boss speaks. O_O

Not bad. A little bit pricey but overall it's okay. A little advise, you will need to remind them of what you order. They take a bit long time to serve the food on your table. 
P/S: Dong Seoul @ Sutera Mall, JB is still the best by far.

Being told that the band @ Overtime, Hatten Square is great. Seriously, they are awesome. Sometimes, a pint of beer, a few friends and a relaxing environment are more than enough to spend a weekend.


Thursday night engin gang outing!!
Seriously, I didn't expect so many of you would show up. Fuyong, LiPeng, Vincent, Andrew, YuXuan, HonWee, KhaiXian, JunTheng, ShianYang and also the organizer, Nilson PUA! I miss the foundation time, we chatted whatever crossed our minds.

After the movie, we went to Harvest Spot @ Melaka Raya. I wasn't attracted to this Italian restaurant at first, but since Pua recommended so we gave it a try. Overall it's not bad. The food portion is big and my black pepper chicken chop is yummy! 

I really enjoyed the time we laughed and teased each other, though yea I was the one who being teased the most FML. and not to forget the moving, touching moment where all of you tried so hard to make me feel better. Though now I sounded like a total idiot wtf.

the 3rd round, Riverbank @ Jalan Kampung Hulu (Malacca River).

With some of my so-called lim-jiu-kaki. - -"""

when there's HonWee, there's new game introduced.

Teeheeeee~

everyone got so excited!!- -

because no one wants to get punishment. *Poor Andrew

 So inhuman. Lols. Pua SPOTTED!!

Guys got the revenge back. Luckily YuXuan and I are lucky enough. How you dare to pinch girls' faces! *meh I know you guys dare to pinch mine #fml.

Can you spot the super high spray water jet fountain?  

and we went to Ban Lee Siang Satay Celup @ Jalan Ong Kim Wee. and last but not least, Pantai Klebang. Had a long night with all of you and it all made me the happier girl I am. I still remember how we met during our alpha year. No matter how time flies, how things change, I hope we can always get back together like old buddies, like how we used to be.

Going for badminton last night. HonWee's cousin came to Melaka for a visit so we spontaneously tagged along to TAMPIN for the famous pork satay. 

the famous Jonker 88.

First time ever the traffic in Malacca won't stuck in jam. Not to mention it's Saturday :O
#SelamatHariRaya

 Dinner at All In BBQ Steamboat @ Taman Merdeka Permai. I'm always not a fan of bbq or steamboat because the environment is so stuffy and crowded. Not once my friends told me it's really a waste for me to go because I eat only those frozen food. I don't really like seafood in such way. - -"""

anyway, we enjoyed the process of....... filling our stomach to the max hahaha. Feeling bad because I couldn't join them for the next round aiyaya.
Been watching 4 movies last week. 
Step Up Revolution
Total Recall
The Bourne Legacy
The Expendables 2
My favourite? Step-up and Total Recall.
Expendables is so meh... So many disgusting scenes I almost yelled my lung out. - -
The Bourne Legacy even worse, I can't really recall back the story line. HAHA!

 Got this delicate bookmark from my Korean lecturer. Though I can't really understand her English but the way she teaches us is fun. It's like going back to the kindergarten.



During the past few days, I somewhat felt that I was overreacting on something till I cried in front of so many. Fuckthisshit I never cried in front of my friends before but I actually wiped my tears with my own freaking hand! Everyone's trying to comfort me (I think I freaked them all out) and out of blues I felt damn embarrassing and awkward. To those who know me, they sure knew that I will be the last person on earth to cry in public. I don't know why, it was so NOT ME! Anyways, thanks guys you all did make me feel better. Much better.

 

Had a super long midnight talking with ZiHui, until 830 in the morning. and the next day we were both zombified till max. I slept till 6 something in the evening. Pro not? We are not that kind of good friends who share their thoughts and secrets all the time. We much depend on the timing and I like to keep our friendship in this way. 
Keep it secret, keep it safe. 




For uncountable times my friends asked how am I going to get myself a bf since I'm too busy with my own, all occupied by my friends, I have no time for him, bla bla bla. Apparently I knew what kind of girl I am, all of you knew. I'm too playful to say settle down or have a stable relationship. That's why I'm still single. #foreveralone. - -

Seriously, I don't think any guy on earth can stand the way I act as a girlfriend. Sadly to say, this is a fact agreed by everyone. But I'm still finding my way, never stop believing in the power of LOVE! Lols.




Dad called me, "Don't you say you wanted to complete your assignment?? Still hanging out around?"

"Baba, today's Saturday, it's meant to be happening!"

"............Okay la okay la...."

Yes I won!




I'm a relatively simple creature like that. You are nice to me, I like you.


I.must.not.fall.like.the.raindrops.


love,
Ee


Update: After watching the latest episode of RunningMan, I get the meaning of 'expect the unexpected'. 这就是生活 :)

No comments: