Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Thanks for the Memories


I've finished this book eventually. I took nearly 2 months to go through with it.= =

I got the news from surfing Cecelia Ahern's official website.

She's one of the six authors shortlisted for the Romantic Novel of the Year 2009. And the novel is what I was reading, Thanks for the Memories. It has been shortlisted for the Sainsbury’s Popular Fiction Award in the 2009 Galaxy British Book Awards too.

I just copy and paste the information above. Haha


Anyway, this book is unusual, at least for me. The story is full of originality and I would never expect how the story goes on. Somehow I felt it's different. But still, I like PS I Love You more XD


Deja vu?? Now I know what's the meaning ady.


What comes next??



Dada!! If You Could See Me Now

The 3 books I read recently are the works of Cecelia Ahern. She's another favourite author of mine besides JK Rowling.





Finally I could play piano under such atmosphere

I heard the thunder stormed

I saw the lightning flashed

but I still like playing my pieces

I banged as heavy as I managed to, but I couldn't even hear the sound created by myself

I played soft as some memories gently passed through my mind

That's my way to vent away the blues

Everypart of my memories soaked in the past

Not relate to the goods or bads, memorable or unmemorable

Ultimately, I'll know


For ever's been and gone





Thanks for the memories -SzEe3

4 comments:

Brad said...

this post is very,very nice !
Brad

Ee said...

juz a random post
anyway thx 4 dropping by^^

Stephanie See said...

omg!!! I LOVE CECILIA AHERN!!

Ee said...

hehe..yep we both love her~!
she's indeed a talent in writing love story