Thursday, March 5, 2009

Emma Watson

When she was young. Cute right??


I've read the news *or should I call it as rumour?* few days ago, about Hermione Granger *the best known of the Harry Potter Girl*, Emma Watson she's going to accept a place at Yale university.


Her look in the movie.


I keep surfing for some information about if that news was real. I typed Emma Watson in google search bar and there after many of links provided.


This should be for magazine.


Coincidentally I realized something that had caught my attention. 'Emma Watson hottest photo', then I clicked it.

Gorgeous indeed right??

The 'hot' that she represented wasn't too much but just right! She's one of the actress I like among of so many. But I'd never see her in such costume and makeup. Goodly pretty.

Heavenly difference compare to the lady behind her!!


okok back to the topic. I linked to her official website and knew that the rumours about she's going to Yale is a fault. Cheh...

She's quite tall, 168cm. Can be seen from this pic


I saw a beautiful design at the lefthand side at first. After flicking throughout her site and data, only I knew that's a hand-draw-design by herself!


Elegance look. Does suit her too!!

And she's definitely a talented girl in no matter academic, sporting, dancing, acting, cooking, art and even costuming area. Can I call her as Emma almighty? How fancy I am toward her! She's only one year elder than me!!! Gosh

Still looks nice even in random and no-makeup!!


Lotsa her information. Haha just a sharing about my idol, ya she's became my idol!! A girl with so beautiful face and yet got a talented brain! An actress u should remember her, named

Emma Watson.

No comments: