Sunday, March 22, 2009

One Way


A true and pure conversation between us is so precious

Not gossiping but is truly come from bottom of our hearts

We mean what we say

We tell each other what we really feel

A simple question come from u could make me feeling unsure of myself

You make me discern what I was thinking of is actually the wrong way

You give me a shape to what I'm wondering of

Giving me a wholehearted support when I was feeling down

Open my eyes as well

I'm so glad I have u as my friend.



I have only one way resolution

No more choices

And I had already done what I should do

The only way to make everyone of us living in happiness

There's nothing could be returned




Once the matters crossed, it's the finality




Having gone through all these things, how can I trust it again?


2 comments:

Stephanie See said...

LOL you chose the lightest but still too dark fer you? hahas maybe you are too fair my dear :)

Ee said...

nope it's lighter than my skintone
i'm not that fair actually girlXD