Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pancake

I've been looking forward to do pancake on my own for a longtime

Nonono, rather I say I'm dying to eat pancake!!

I can't do it now so I google for the pic *望梅止渴*

See how I'm craving for that!!



top it with treats

Honey, butter or chocolate cream, jam, and icecream. That's only what I could think of, many more choices! For me, I prefer honey...


Tufted with fruits
Can use mango and apple instead of using strawberries.


Even available with this heart-shaped-pancake-mould


I also found out something that had made me burst out laughing. 'Thing that can go wrong when making pancakes especially the first one'
the last figure, overenthusiastic tossing > stuck on ceiling


And I saw this
Pancake and Bunny. So lovely!!


Edited photo I think. CUTE!!


Somebody pls buy me a pancake. Even if one slide. TQ! LOL



I'm so hungry now...



I'm continuing the works that not yet done. Feeling so contented!!o^^o

1 comment:

Evebi said...

where can buy it?
u tell me lah..i treat u..
wahaha..