Thursday, March 12, 2009

Target Hit

I've taken my result today morning. Together with my friends.

The morning I awoke, the moment I awaited AhGui to come to my house, the time on bus, the time we walked toward school, when I was facing with my friends, I was calm all along.

Bo feeling with what was coming to me actually.

Until............ until........... until I was standing infront of my ex-form-teacher

She was flicking the transcript and searching for my name. I even not dare to lift my head, until teacher said 'tahniah'.

I just simply glanced through the result on that moment. I dunno what I was doing after that.

After calling my sis and parents, I saw yRui with her reddish eyes. Dunno why, I filled my eyes too. Two siao kia.

ohya... I've hit my target!!

What's my feeling? Hmm...

Contented, satisfied. Thx god

Congrats to those who get good results

for those whose results not as good as their expectation

it's a motivation to make u work harder in future studies

no give up, no unsureness, no low-spirit

forget the past as past, without denying it

but it's also a brand new beginning for everyone of us.

Let's fght for our future together!



I've decided my future studies and I'll be going there very soon. What about u?

No comments: