Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Classmate Gathering

I just have no idea what to write about. Here comes up some pics


Date:: 11th March
Time:: 7.30pm~12am
Venue:: Station 1


=A simple gathering before taking spm result=


Finally. Ten of us got to take a pic together
*well ended up we took about ten*

All the girls on that night
*lit black counldn't hold my hp steadily and resulted it become so BLUR!*

Aforehand celebration for me, Xin and ChunPing

We didn't know what's going on. The lights switched off suddenly, I didn't really figure out what was up to us. Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise.

Our b'day cake
*the candle light was actually went out*

This game we played
*I dunno what its called*


Not everyone enjoyed the night, I knew. Because the day after was announcement of spm result. But for me, I was like comeon-non-of-my-business mood, didn't care at all. But right on the moment I took it was another matter XD.


And I recieved this b'day card from Yann




I love u much more than I expected!!!!!


updated:: I wanna watch fast and furious 4!!!!!

2 comments:

Evebi said...

yaya..fast n furious4!!
i'm waiting the movie since last month till now~~

Ee said...

it's today!!today!!!~~
i watched the trailer d..walao
damn nice!!XD